A neat, well-groomed appearance is a reflection of the pride and joy in one’s life as a child of God. Our dress code is designed to create that positive image. Parents are expected to support this standardized dress code in preparing their children for school each day and are responsible for their children’s appropriate dress at all times. This policy is to be observed by students from the time they arrive at school until they are picked up.
Exceptions to the dress code may be made for “special days” that may include, but are not limited to, Spirit Day, National Lutheran School Week, or teacher approved days. The faculty and the Board of Day School Education reserve the right to review the dress code at any time. The faculty reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of student dress and appearance.
- Solid color Polo style shirts, button-up dress shirts, and sweaters.
- Official Our Redeemer T-Shirts (such as the 100th year shirts or spirit wear),
Our Redeemer sweatshirts/hoodies.
- Sweaters - solid color cardigan, crew, and V-neck sweaters are permitted.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- Pants: dress slacks (Black, Navy, or Khaki).
- Shorts and Skirts: dress shorts (Black, Navy, or Khaki) must reach the length of the
- Pants/shorts with belt loops must be worn with a belt in grades 1-8.
- Dresses/jumpers: solid color and must reach the length of the fingertips/mid-thigh.
- No flip flops or backless shoes.