- Interscholastic sports are offered to students in Grades 5-8. When necessary to field a team, students in grade 4 may be invited to participate at the B-team level.
- Boys may participate in soccer, basketball and cross country.
- Girls may participate in volleyball, soccer, basketball and cross country.
- Practices are generally held after school. Games are played after school or on Saturdays. Schedules are available prior to each season.
- All students who participate in any sport must have a current physical exam prior to the sport’s season. No student may participate in any practice without the physical.
- Students must maintain academic eligibility.