GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORLS APPLICATION PROCESS
Steps for a complete application
- Complete the three page application, completing one page of student records per student applying for enrollment at ORLS.
- Include a check or cash for the 2015-2016 application fee. This fee is non-refundable and assessed to each family. Make the check payable to Our Redeemer Lutheran School.
- Before Jan. 31, 2015 $150 Application Fee
- Before March 31, 2015 $175 Application Fee
- After April 1, 2015 $250 Application Fee
- Signatures of all persons with legal responsibility for the child are required before acceptance of this application for admission into ORLS.
- Deliver this application, payments and supporting documents to the School Office at ORLS.
- Tuition contract must be established with Sally Day, Financial Administrator, for tuition payments.
- Applications submitted before June 1, have an option to begin payments in June for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Applications submitted after June 1, will have options for FACTS payments starting in August for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Payment of the Technology Fee for each family in the amount of $75.00 is due by August 1, 2015.
- By August 1, 2015 provide the school with an official birth certificate or other acceptable evidence of birth date. The school will make a copy of this and return the original.
- By the first day of school, Immunizations History and doctor information should be provided to the school office.
Our Redeemer Lutheran School 9135 Shelley Ave. Overland, MO 63114 314-427-3444 www.facebook.com/ourredeemeroverland