Transferring to a new school, whether at the beginning of a new school year or in the middle of a current one is never easy. Whatever the reason for transferring, the event can be traumatic for any student.
Making the right decision for your child is never easy. We want you to know we are here to help. We work hard to make every transition as smooth as possible, and to make every child know they belong at Our Redeemer Lutheran Preschool and that they are welcome. We want to hear your concerns and work with you through the transfer process.
Why Transfer to Our Redeemer Lutheran Preschool?
Families who transfer to ORLS from other schools are often seeking:
- A Christ-centered environment that reinforces traditional Christian values
- A community that embodies a “kids first mentality”
- Academic and programming excellence
- Low faculty to student ratios
- Leadership and character development through service-learning
- Individualized learning customized to meet each student’s unique needs
- Safe, non-threatening environment where bullying is not tolerated
ORLS accepts transfer students at any point during the school year as space allows.
Will my child be able to catch up to possibly more rigorous academic standards? Will my child make friends and be assimilated easily into the Our Redeemer Lutheran School routine and student life? Will my child receive the support needed to succeed in this new environment?
Every transition can be somewhat challenging and much depends on the effort of the student, but we purpose to help students become a part of the Our Redeemer Lutheran School family and succeed in all areas of student life.