- Schedule an Education Success Consultation. Meet with the principal and teacher to discuss the student's needs and whether Our Redeemer is the best fit for your child. You may also tour the campus.
- Please read our Vision Statement.
- Complete an Our Redeemer K-8 Application for Enrollment form for each child. The non-refundable application fee is collected when you submit the application. Application is not complete until an original birth certificate is provided that the office will copy, immunization records are provided and a Student Records Request Form is signed and submitted to the child's current school.
- Schedule a Student Shadow Experience Visit for a morning with the current grade level. This is mandatory for all transfer students.
- Schedule a Student Assessment with the principal or designee. Kindergarten students who have not completed our Preschool must have a Kindergarten readiness assessment. Students entering Grade 2-8 must complete a math and reading assessment.
- Schedule an appointment with our Financial Office at 314-427-3444 x114. If needed, complete a Financial Aid Application online. Financial aid is awarded by application only and for K-8th students.
Students will NOT be accepted until ALL of the above steps are completed and Our Redeemer Lutheran School has received records from the previous school. Transferring students must be in good standing at their previous school and should have at least a "C" average or equivalent for the previous year. Parents will be notified by the principal if their child is accepted.
Upon acceptance to Our Redeemer Lutheran School
- The student and parent must attend the Back to School Orientation Night to review the Student Code of Conduct and the expectations for students and parents at Our Redeemer Lutheran School.
- Submit a FACTS Agreement for monthly tuition payments if you have chosen the monthly payment option.